The holidays are right around the corner and we are busy thinking of how to bring love and joy into the hearts and lives of those we serve! We have exciting plans, but they are only possible with the generosity and love of our faithful supporters.
Here are a few of the ways we are hoping to give to those in La Paz this holiday season:
- Give blankets and bags of food to 120 of the poorest families in La Paz. We would also like to provide a photo booth at this event in order to give each family a priceless family photo.. a treasure for years to come!
- Enjoy a Christmas celebration (hot chocolate and crafts) with 50 homeless children and parents, including a small gift, a bag of food and a blanket
- Provide a movie night at a local girl’s orphanage, complete with hot chocolate (overflowing with marshmallows, of course!) and Christmas card making
- Enjoy an afternoon celebrating the holidays with 10-12 orphan boys, sipping hot chocolate and playing games
- Donate enough school supplies to begin the New Year to 75 children in a rural orphanage in Rurrenabaque, Bolivia
We are looking for helpers and invite you to join us! Whatever you have to offer, your time through volunteering, specific items for donation, financial support and/or even your prayers, your contribution will undoubtedly make a difference this Christmas!
If you would like to donate items and/or volunteer with us, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +591 7 584 5242.
If you would like to make a monetary contribution to our efforts, please visit: https://www.hopeww.org/support-bolivia/